Sunday, March 16, 2008

What Were We Thinking???

I was feeling a little nastalgic this evening and decided to take a look at some of our very first blogs. See, this is why I love blogs. It's like an online photo album! But what started out as feelings of warmth and remembrance soon turned to horror that at one point and time we posted these pictures on the World Wide Web. Oh man, these are so much worse than those old kindergarten pictures you find where you hair is in a high side pony with your bangs in a wave, an oversized t-shirt thats knoted to one side and sandles with socks! ....much worse!


I'm so surprised that some child protection agency didn't come track us down for this. Granted they are IBC Rootbeer bottles, but still!


This one I am totally busting out the night Jake brings home his frist Prom date. Quote from She's The Man: "Remember ladies....chew like you have a secret!"


What I want to know is on what day did I get up in the morning and decide that my hair would look best this color? It's bright freaking yellow! I had some better ones to display the horror of it all but I couldn't find them.


Heres the next fashion disaster. Oh yes ladies and gentlemen, those are Pajamas. Pajamas with FEET!


....I have no words for this picture.


I'm hoping that this was taken at like 3am.... and that for Matt's sake that he was drunk.


Welcome back KID ROCK!

4 comments:

Miss Megan said...

LOL. Oh man. The pic of Jake with the IBC bottles...can you get any more white trash than that? Thanks for the pic-o-rama. I love looking back and asking myself, what was I thinking?

Gardner Family said...

I was actually just looking back at old blogs a few days ago. Missing Hawaii...little Ben ...and Dan...but excited over all these new memories to be made. :) I love your old pics! :)

Nichole said...

What a nice husband Matt is to have a pajama party with you, complete with facials. You guys look like you have too much fun:)

Jill Petersen said...

I'm sure I could come up with a collection of "what was I thinking?" pics! I take way too many of me first of all! Your pictures are always the best. Matt is a good trooper! Get it? Trooper! haha! Not anymore though!!!