Here are the top 10 things (not in order of importance) that I day dream about constantly:
1. Being able to hold her, of course.
2. Being able to walk without waddling.
3. Being under 150 lbs again.
4. Being able to run a mile! aaawww, how I long to just hop on a treadmill and RUN!
5. Waking up without back pain or leg cramps.
6. Being able to roughhouse with my boys again.
7. The first snowfall.
8. Having my family here for the baby blessing and the holidays.
9. SLEEP! Sleeping again for 8 consecutive, uninterrupted hours (although I know I've got a looong time before that one comes).
10. Dressing my baby up in all her new cute outfits and doing her hair. ...I wonder if she'll have hair.