Wednesday, September 29, 2010

ugh!

30 more days. Thats all that stands between me and being able to see my toes again. Just 30 more days!!! I was so proud of myself just last week for really being cool with how pregnant I was and not wanting to rush things to get the baby out. But now....I'm just about ready to reach in there and grab her myself! I'm so ready to be DOOONNEE!

Here are the top 10 things (not in order of importance) that I day dream about constantly:

1. Being able to hold her, of course.
2. Being able to walk without waddling.
3. Being under 150 lbs again.
4. Being able to run a mile! aaawww, how I long to just hop on a treadmill and RUN!
5. Waking up without back pain or leg cramps.
6. Being able to roughhouse with my boys again.
7. The first snowfall.
8. Having my family here for the baby blessing and the holidays.
9. SLEEP! Sleeping again for 8 consecutive, uninterrupted hours (although I know I've got a looong time before that one comes).
10. Dressing my baby up in all her new cute outfits and doing her hair. ...I wonder if she'll have hair.

7 comments:

The Lyon Den said...

I so know that feeling, although you have been there more than I. I think that is part of the reason I am not pregnant again. I like that I can jump on my treadmill. And I like seeing my toes too.
I hope the last thirty days go smooth. I am so excited for you and your family. She is going to be adorable. I hope to be able to meet her someday.

Cliff and Cynthia (at home at work at play) said...

We can do something about the 8 hours of sleep...Mama's coming!

Adele said...

Oh I hear ya! Good luck getting through the next 30 days... Its still all too fresh in my mind and I can still feel your pain... the 8 hours consecutive sleep will be the most coveted I think... especially once she gets here!!

Gardner Family said...

Hang in there Amie!!!! You will see your toes again!

I remember each pregnancy dreaming of just hoping on a treadmill and running. Now I find myself trying to lose weight to get prego and try for a girl...and I long for that desire to want to run on the treadmill. ;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

aaaaaamie??? amie zauss my best friend from middle school?? :O I just got back from Sharena's wedding and, after talking about 8th grade homeroom, was aimlessly (ha!) browsing on facebook to see if you were around there and stumbled across a blog of yours eeeeee! and you are having a baby any moment now EEEEE! I wasn't sure at first if it was even you, then I saw a picture and was like YUP hahaha!

In any case, I enjoyed your blog! I hope I am right and this is you so I'm not a huge doofus in the end :D

Either way, congratulations! Must be a super busy time for you, but I bet mommy-hood will be a blast :)


PS when i try and post this it keeps logging me into gmail as "dont do it" huuuuhhhh?? :O this is asha pilai! not dont do it!

MaiTy said...

I used to read your other blog until it went private. Can I get an invite?
maity.rogers@gmail.com
Your daughter is GORGEOUS, and I LOVE her name! Congrats!