Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dear General Authorities

As a child, the best things I can remember about conference weekend were great, gigantic breakfasts that seemed to last all day with lots of family over and not having to go to church. I also remember it being long and finding it hard to stay awake. :) And now, why does it feel like the more fervently I listen to General Conference, the more I feel twice a year is not enough?

I look forward to hearing your stories and counsel on the first week of April. I wish it were sooner. Until then, this is one of my favorite stories, similar to some we hear at Conference time.

Love,
Amie


1 comment:

Nichole said...

I totally agree, Amie. As a kid, I remember the constant negotiations with my parents regarding how many sessions I had to sit through. Now, I hate it when I miss one.