Friday, December 18, 2009

Kids A Great Source of Entertainment


Yesterday I went to my very first Elementary Christmas Performance for my own child. It was glorious, absolutely magical and I drank in every moment of it. I even cried at the end. I know, I know. But to redeem myself from my pathetic momminess, I did take some pretty outstanding pictures of other people's kids.

The first is Four G's red carpet "who wore it best?"...
30%
50% (I think the black boots are what boosted her above the rest).
15%
5%


Both these next 2 boys obviously borrowed something out of closets that weren't theirs...

His gay parents are very proud.

"oops! I did it again!" .... what's a hairbrush?
Hey kid! Leave it to Beaver called, he wants his style back!
....um whose kid is that?

7 comments:

Jamie said...

BEST. POST. EVER. I am literally laughing out loud. The Beav is my favorite (after Jacob, of course, who is SOOOO YOUR SON!!!!) Love you guys! :)

HeaddaMarie said...

I LOVE THIS!! Totally cracked me up!!

Aim said...

Leave it to my wife to make fun of other kids!!! i'm guilty too.... i laughed! hard.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Miss Megan said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! AWESOMENESS! I love it Aimes! Thanks for the laugh today, I totally needed it! P.S. Jake you are too cute!

Marie Louise said...

I just hope non of the other parents ever see this blog. They would be heart broken! lol. Especially the gay couple.

Aim said...

you're right marie... I saw the post and I was heart broken! hahahaha. Awww, now everyone knows pshyco boy is my son!