Monday, November 16, 2009

Have You Seen This?



Oh my goodness. This may be the best thing since clap on clap off lights! Granted I would never feel comfortable using it on my front door, but holly crap! If Matt ever gets around to building a hideout for our boys, I am TOTALLY buying this thing! And if it's not for sale, well by golly, I'll knock my knuckles til they're bloody to get into this guys apartment and steal it! Probably won't be too hard. I'll just make up some crazy beat from a Lord of the Rings movie and walk in on him and his friends wearing long capes and elf ears. How do you say "can I borrow this?" in Elvish?

3 comments:

Nichole said...

I wish we could get this for our car. We're always locking our keys in the car. Or maybe I should say Micah is always locking the keys in the car.

Jon and Cheryl said...

Awesome!!

Adele said...

THat is awesome. My BIL just showed me this video the other day. Totally awesome... and can you say "TOTAL GEEK" who created that? Wow!