Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dear Stupid People of Helena,

You would not believe the kind of people I’ve had to deal with today. ABSOLUTELY incredible. I just can’t get over the absurdly low average IQ sometimes. Dense people! It’s almost a cruel joke of nature not to be able to bring it to your attention. The unbearable pain of possessing a sharp forked tongue capable of verbally chopping you and your idiotic ideas to pieces… only my conscience and common curticy (which is only one of the many droplets in the vast sea of things which sperates us) won’t give me the damn knife!

I’d tell you who you are purely to ensure that the mistake of breeding does not repeat itself….but you wouldn’t listen. I’d only end up with generations of stupider angrier versions of you, so I won’t waste my valuable energy. (And yes I am well aware of the irony in using the non-word “stupider” in that sentence.)

So, idiotic walmart person, oblivious cell phone girl on the freeway, teenage neighbor kids, and President Obama (you aren’t from Helena but we’ll make an exception today in light of your retarded healthcare plan), and everyone else who had the audacity to piss me off today, you all can point your finger at each other and take solace in the fact that “it couldn’t have been me! She must be talking about him.” That’s right, live in denial and procreate! That’s what this world really needs. Except you Obama, I’ve got my people working 24-7 on a little something I like to call permacondum and when it’s done the United States will thank me.

Thank heaven above for the invention of the speed bag. Otherwise I’d be spending a lot of money on anger management.

4 comments:

Heidi Reads... said...

Add the principal at my school (who is eliminating my job position) to the list of people to flip the bird. I'm trying to work through my disgruntledness. Not easy when the program I built from scratch and won an award for three years in a row is being handed over to a second-year teacher who is teaching three other curriculums already, guaranteeing that it will bite the dust. So wrong.

So amen sister. Amen. I feel your pain.

Marie Louise said...

I have no idea what yo are talking about... but I loved the pictures! Bad day huh? You should have called me.

Hill Family said...

I Love Your ability to put into words the things I am Thinking!!!!
John

Cliff and Cynthia (at home at work at play) said...

There are stupid people everywhere but don't let them get you down. Look past them and see the people who smile, say something that makes sense, keep their yards looking nice, and all those kinds of things.

Just ask in your prayers for protection from the really stupid people.